• Prohibited Content and Activities - Email spam- Not allowed for using our services to transmit email spam, junk mail, return address and mailing lists. Hacking – IP scanning, denial of service, or other residuals to the security breaches or attempts interfering service of other network or servers. Intellectual property- The intellectual rights are reserved along with the copyright, trademark, or the patent rights. Fraud, violation of privacy rights, dissemination of offensive context and any kind of illegal activities. The content that you submit to our website shall not defamatory, profane, sexually or racially offensive or discriminating, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable in our opinion.
• False Information - Your personal information including name, email and contact details shared should be correct. We have the authorization to block your account in case of any information mismatch.
• Misuse of System Resources - Multiple accounts will not be accepted. If found multiple accounts under the name of a single organization, the first account will be served as your primary account. The prior created accounts will be blocked without any notice. The attempts of questions are restricted if it extends a particular number for a particular subscription. You agree that you will not use our website for commercial purposes or to obtain financial gain without our prior written consent, to advertise a company, product or service of any educational establishment except under the terms of a written advertiser agreement that we have entered into with you, To obtain passwords or personal identification information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users, To attempt to impersonate another user, To harass, threaten or intimidate any user. You will be responsible for logging out from your registered account at the end of each session on our website. If you are a visitor, you agree not to obtain unauthorized access to areas of our website reserved for members. • If you are aware of anything on our website which appears to infringe these terms, you agree to contact us immediately.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to “Show My Parking” or “SMP MOBITECH PRIVATE LIMITED” or otherwise used by “Show My Parking” as permitted by law.
When you register to use our website, you will be asked to create a username and password. You agree not to divulge your password to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and will be entirely responsible for all liabilities arising in connection with the use (or misuse) of your password; regardless of whether such use or misuse is with or without your knowledge or approval. If you suspect that someone else knows or is using your password, you must notify us immediately by emailing us. If you forget your password, we have an option to reset your forgotten password, if that does not work please send us an email. We have the absolute discretion to cancel your username/password at any time if we suspect it is being used by an unauthorized person.
We have a software tool which monitors content on our website. While we hope that it removes the majority of inappropriate content, it is not 100% reliable — no software tool is. None of the views expressed in the user content section are the views of the SMP MOBITECH PRIVATE LIMITED Digital Marketing team — we are just providing a platform. You acknowledge that all content is the responsibility of the person who posted, emailed or otherwise provided the content to our website. You acknowledge that by using the Service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. We are not responsible in any way for any user-managed content — and if you post, email, upload or otherwise provide content, you are entirely responsible for it.
• The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the “Show My Parking” may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The “Show My Parking” and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the “Show My Parking” at any time. Advice received via the “Show My Parking” should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
• The “Show My Parking” and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the “Show My Parking” for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. The “Show My Parking” and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
• In no event shall “Show My Parking be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever, however caused and under any theory of liability, including but not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss.
• The “Show My Parking” reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the “Show My Parking” and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. General To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the Govt of India. And you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the “Show My Parking”. Use of the “Show My Parking” is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and “Show My Parking” as a result of this agreement or use of the “Show My Parking”. The “Show My Parking” performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of “Show My Parking” right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the “Show My Parking” or information provided to or gathered by “Show My Parking ” with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and “Show My Parking” with respect to the “Show My Parking” and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and “Show My Parking” with respect to the “Show My Parking”. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents are drawn up in English.
• Any reservation is completely non refundable.
• The refund will be given to the user in the account or in wallet from which payment is base if any. The refund time will be based on the payment gateway processing norms. In any reservation that you can't cancel booking because of the absence of parking spots for false data given by a “Show My Parking”.
• Illegal use; SMP MOBITECH PRIVATE LIMITED is not responsible for the third party doing marketing activities and it should be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This also includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat and violates export control laws or anti-national.
• Subscriber Conduct Third Party service provider shall use services for lawful purposes only. Third Party service provider shall not post or transmit using services or any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give right to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without the express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services Third Party services provider shall not use services to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the services.
• This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Ahmedabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
• Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by “Show My Parking” or “SMP MOBITECH PRIVATE LIMITED” and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Ahmedabad. The Court at Ahmedabad alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.